- Wednesday, January 29, 7:30 PM – Documentary Night: Food, Inc.
- Wednesday, February 05, 7:30 PM – Documentary Night: The Perfect Human Diet
Thursday, February 06, 7:30 PM – James Livingston lecture: After Work: Why Full Employment is a Bad Idea, or, What Is To Be Done When Work Disappears?
- Wednesday, February 26, 7:30 PM – David Kaplan – What’s Wrong With Food Additives?
- Wednesday, April 23, 7:30 PM – Roberta Millstein: Genetically Modified Food: Feeding the World or Fouling the World?
- Thursday, April 24, time TBD (morning or lunchtime) – student meetings with Roberta Millstein
All four events take place in the Jonsson Performance Hall.
Procedure for receiving credit: At the door of the Performance Hall, there will be a sign-in sheet. Put your name on the sheet on your way in, and then check in with me before you leave to make sure you’ll receive credit. You must check in both before and after the event.